We offer an extremely competitive salary package, as well as opportunities for learning and development within our growing company. If you are a highly motivated and skilled electrician, we would love to hear from you.
We are a growing company and a registered electrical contractor, specializing in the manufacture of wastewater treatment systems, precast concrete tanks, and pumping stations. We are looking for an experienced electrician to join our team and work on the electrical and control part of our systems, from design and installation to commissioning and maintenance.
- Building and installing electrical panels for wastewater treatment systems and pumping stations
- Commissioning and maintaining the electrical and control systems of our products
- Troubleshooting and resolving electrical issues
- Ensuring that all electrical work complies with relevant regulations and standards
- Collaborating with civil engineers on the design of the electrical and pumping elements of our systems
- Working with other electricians on projects and assisting with training of apprentice electricians
- Proven experience as a qualified electrician, experience in the wastewater treatment or industrial sector would be a nice-to-have, but not mandatory as training will be provided
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and control systems
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and diagrams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Some knowledge of PLC programming is nice-to-have, but not mandatory (we are willing to provide training)
- Proven experience and ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, written English and verbal English
What We Offer
You will be joining a very dynamic, diverse, and hard-working team with further job opportunities, job progression, job security, and job satisfaction. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.