Skilled Production Operative
Molloy Precast & Environmental Systems bring together everything that's required to have a reliable on-site wastewater treatment plant or sewage pumping station for thousands of homes, businesses, and large developments. We also manufacture precast concrete tanks, general precast products, paving, and much more. If you've worked in a similar fast-paced and varied manufacturing environment or in construction, this may be the ideal role for you.
What We’re Looking For
The successful candidate will be tasked with working as a hands-on production operative in a busy environment to manufacture general precast products, precast concrete tanks, and fit-out and assembly of wastewater treatment systems and related components. You will play a key role in production, storage, preparing finished goods for dispatch, Health & Safety, and quality. You will be working as part of the production team in the factory, undertaking duties as outlined by your manager/supervisor. A good work ethic is required, the ability to work both on your initiative and with a team to achieve production targets.
Typical Day-to-Day Duties
Typical day-to-day duties could include:
- Setting up moulds, which may require steel reinforcement, and pouring concrete into moulds. Once the concrete has set, de-mould products and use forklifts and overhead cranes to transport the finished items to a storage area
- Assembly of mechanical components and fit-out of precast concrete tanks with components required for bespoke customer orders
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility, working with concrete, precast, and/or construction would be a significant advantage
- Operating forklifts, general machinery, and other tools
- Proven experience and ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills, written English and verbal English
- Problem-solving skills if issues or challenges arise
- Carpentry, steel fixing, welding or experience not required, but any of these skills are desirable
- Any current and up-to-date training such as SafePass, first-aid, forklift, manual handling, abrasive wheels, etc., necessary training will be provided for successful applicants
You will be joining a very dynamic, diverse, and hard-working team with further job opportunities and job progression, job security, and job satisfaction working with a leading precast concrete tank and wastewater plant manufacturer in Ireland.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- On-site parking
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
See website: www.molloyprecast.com