Tullamore, Co. Offaly, Ireland · Full time
Who we are
Molloy is a leading wastewater infrastructure provider based in the central location of Tullamore, Ireland. Specializing in MEICA design, build, operation, and maintenance, we offer a comprehensive range of manufactured products and services including Precast Concrete Tanks, Pumping Stations, Wastewater Treatment Systems, and more. The company originally manufactured only precast products, and entered the wastewater market having acquired Atlas Oil environmental division in the early 2000’s.
Our mission is to build long-term wastewater and precast infrastructure for our customers and the environment. Leveraging our engineering expertise, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and decades of experience, we serve a diverse clientele from homeowners to national bodies with packaged product offerings, or large and bespoke projects. We are a trusted provider to the municipal, industrial, and residential sectors where our clients include Ireland and the UK’s largest contractors, businesses, and national bodies.
About the team
The engineering team are at the core of the business and its success, and are responsible for many aspects of our projects, sites, products, and manufacturing from design, right through to project completion.
Sustainable wastewater plants, together with off-site manufacturing is one of Molloy’s big areas of interest, which will be a big part of our journey to minimize emissions, reduce costs, improve quality and safety, eliminate wasted time on construction sites. The right engineer will allow us to scale faster and more reliably as our business grows and develops. If that sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. Read more here: www.molloy.eu.
What you’ll do
- Play a central role in the design and development of wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, precast components, precast and related infrastructure.
- Write engineering design reports, risk assessments, and project schedules.
- Generate design drawings and project technical and material specifications.
- Collaborate across functions including production, finance, technical sales, and operations to bring projects from conception to completion.
Additional responsibilities include
- Keep on top both the technical and managerial aspects of our projects, products, and production.
- Conduct cost estimation and value engineering exercises and assist in negotiations with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Support the company's strategic goals, helping to meet business and contract objectives.
- A degree in Civil, Environmental, Structural, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency in CAD and similar software.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Chartered Engineer status or a willingness to work towards.
- Knowledge of water and wastewater design and operational processes, precast concrete, civils mechanical and electrical an advantage but not mandatory.
- Experience with Irish or UK Water standards.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible working and annual leave arrangements.
- Work-life balance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to be a part of a growing and ambitious organization.
At Molloy, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Molloy, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Molloy (Precast) Environmental Systems are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. This role requires applicants to have the right to work in Ireland and requires the post holder to reside in Ireland.
We look forward to hearing from you.